Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Last Post 2010

It has been a long time since my last post but I'm back! After a long hiatus I have returned with the results of my latest hunt. No great TH finds in here, just some of what I think are the harder to find cars for 2010 here at where I live. You may have seen better hauls but I must say I was lucky to come across the 2011 cards fairly early. But hey beggars can't be choosers :)


Ok enjoy the pics. Must say that green Mustang TH still eludes me. Same goes for the 911 and the 458 Italia. I doubt if i'll ever find it. Sigh.


There's a bat in here somewhere. Can you find it?


The Lotus was one of the more memorable cars of the 2010 speed machines. My favourite !




2011



All in 2 weeks. An achievement for me.



Better looking cards in a long while



My apologies. Need to take better pictures next time. I promise.


Now can somebody please tell me how to display all these cars? Too many of them LOL. Looking forward to 2011. Thanks for dropping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment